EME’s software combines a SIMIT v9.1 (a software-based simulation concept) with the EME Batch Library for PCS7. It emulates signals in combination with a Virtual Controller (VC), which, in turn, simulates the periphery.
- Simulation with any complexity.
- Simulation of fail-safe signals.
- Simulation does not affect the existing system software.
- By non-deterministic simulation models, the software can be checked for side effects or errors in the sequence.
- Ability to create snapshots to save certain system conditions and reload them again.
- Sophisticated user interface.
- Fully automatic generation of the simulation when using PCS 7.
- Automated engineering.
- Simulation of the plant performance using actual data from, for example, every motor.